PRINTERS SCREEN WASH, INK CLEANER, DEHAZING AGENT
Melbourne Solvent’s Screen Wash is a low-odour, 100% active solvent formulated to clean and dissolve virtually all types of inks and stains from printing mesh. Conventional/solvent, UV, electronic, water base and plastisol inks are quickly dissolved with Melbourne Solvent’s Screen Wash, without the hazard’s caustic stain/haze removers.
Melbourne Solvent’s Screen Wash is designed to dissolve all types of ink from the screen-printing mesh before removing the emulsion.
This product is applied to the screen-printing mesh and wipe off or rinsed with water.
Melbourne Solvent’s Screen Wash (High Strength) – The ultimate Screen wash Solvent Ink screen cleaner. A high strength blend which is perfect for cleaning solvent screen printing inks.
- After you have removed any excess ink from the screen, spray Screen Wash directly onto both sides of the screen. Use a cleaning wipe / old T Shirt / Rag and wipe until clean.
- Must be used in a well ventilated room as this item has a strong odour.
- We highly recommend that you decant the Screen Wash into a spray bottle for easy application.
- Please note that Screen Wash is Flammable and should be stored in a safe environment.
- Do not put screen wash down the drain.
- The flashpoint of Screen Wash is -2ºC and the boiling range is 56-110ºC with a specific gravity of 0.82.